Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The FAQ page has been published~

Hey. ^^
So, I spent some time and got the FAQ page done, it's right on the op, but here's the link, just in case. It is a really texty FAQ as I answered with a lot of.. text. :D Haha, a lot to read! 

Meanwhile, here's 2 quick sketches I did for fashion poses and I mean.. really quick - each was around 15 seconds. :D Or even less. o.o'' Because I just threw the lines out there, not thinking about anything. Only the vision and feeling in my head.
Btw, if you want, you can save these [click for bigger] and use them if you need, maybe make a drawings out of them. ^^ But if you do, I'd like to see. =]
Take care~

P.s. Yeah, I post like every day, but there's always the use of ''unfollow'' if you're tired of my rambles. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment